Dialog

by - 2/22/2012 11:10:00 PM

Task 5


There is a girl named nia, she lives with stepmother and two sister, who was always mean to her
One day in the morning ..
mom: niaa ... Where were you? quickly made ​​breakfast for me!
daughter: mom, nia not get up he was still sleeping
mom: what? He was still sleeping .. basic child slacker
choi: yes, her mom just of law
And after she wakes up,
mom: you are very lazy at all! as a punishment you clean the house.
nia: sorry mom, I smoothed overnight dress putri and choi
mom: already do a lot of reasons!
putri : hahah feel the sentence was
choi: basic lazy, haha
Nia cleaning the house, her siblings busy idleness and always embarrass nia
(phone rings choi)
Yassir: hello, good afternoon choi
choi: good afternoon
Yassir: are we so learn together?
choi: yes of course. I wait for you to come home.
Yassir: oh okay, see you later today
choii: I'll see you again
(choi tell daughter about this)
putri : ahh! What you serious? okay I'll get ready
choi: yes
nia: if I can learn together with you guys?
putri and choi: no !
finally, Yassir arrived at the house .
Yassir: excuse me, good afternoon
mom : yes, good afternoon as well
Yassir oh, please enter
Yassir: thank you mother, what putri and choi was at home?
mom : No, please sit down
briefly, let me meet you
(putri and came choi)
putri: Yassir hay, the long wait?
choi: Yassir hay.
Yassir: no, I've come. nia where? he did not come to learn together?
(nia come)
nia: hay Yassir
Yassir; hay nia, how are you?
nia: I am well, and you?
Yassir: I was good as well, let's learn together!
you have homework
nia: no, I do not know how to gerjakannya. What do you understand?
Yassir: I know, here's how I tell
 Yassir and nia busy doing his job, putri and choi upset. they were planning something. Choi told nia to make the drink for them. nia came and putri kicked nia the legs and drink it down
putri: nia because you see your dress all wet!
choi: try a little sloppy basic caution!
Yassir: you guys are very bad, I do not think you guys do this on the nia
nia: Yassir is not, I do not accidentally. This is the wrong I was not wrong them.
I was careless, sorry I have to go for a while to clean up my dress
Yassir: oh yes, you are really nice
nia: Yassir permission
Yassir: I do not think of you. ya never mind I go back
putri and choi: we do not mean like that
Yassir: yes it is, I go home . good afternoon
putri and choi: okay, afternoon

You May Also Like

0 comments